- 3D faux Mink lashes with black eyelash edge
- Full eyelash
- Reusable up to 20 times
- Lightweight, flexible and comfortable
- Free from chemicals
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
Serenity lashes from Maria Malki are full 3D Faux Mink lashes with a black eyelash edge. They make your eyes appear bigger and complete the eye look.
These eyelashes are also very flexible and light. Due to their good quality, they can be worn up to 20 times if used correctly. Serenity eyelashes extend longer on the outside, giving you a very beautiful cat-eye/foxy-eye effect.
How to apply
- Carefully remove the eyelashes from the box by carefully sliding them out, or use tweezers and pull the eyelash loose from the box at the eyelash edge. (Never pull the hairs)
- Try on the eyelash and do this without glue.
- If the eyelash is too long, trim it from the outside of the lash.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash line.
- Wait at least 30 seconds when using a normal liquid glue.(let it get tacky)
- Before placing it, look down and do not close your eye.
- Place the eyelash as close as possible to the center of your own lash line and then attach the outer edges of the eyelashes and press them well. Try to move the eye as little as possible and keep looking down for a while until the glue has dried thoroughly
Tip: The special eyelash applicator makes application very easy! This allows the eyelash to be picked up, placed and pressed.
Carefully peel the lashes and remove any adhesive residue. Always place the eyelashes back in the eyelash box.