Refill Zensei Power 75 ml Rebel Care
Refill for the XL deodorant stick (75 ml) from Loveli. Zensei Power is our first real men’s fragrance. Spicy and soft scent, but extra strong against sweat due to the natural perfume of sage.
The refill comes in a new cardboard packaging and you can easily install it yourself. Saves you money and the environment some waste. You can also use the refill from the packaging as a deo stick. Plastic-free.
- Super easy to refill.
- Good for the environment, good for your wallet.
- Our first real men’s fragrance; spicy and soft
Contents: 70 grams
You can easily place the refill yourself
- Make sure that the wheel in the plastic deo stick is turned all the way down. You must not throw away the wheel, otherwise your deodorant will soon stop spinning.
- Remove the chlorine ring on the refill chamber and place it on the plastic deodorant stick. Once the ring is around the refill pack, twist it off with a twisting motion.
- Place the cardboard filling on top of the refill ring.
- Press the bottom of the refill all the way down. For example, use a marker or the back of a knife if your thumb is not long enough.
- Remove the cardboard stick; Remove the refill ring and use the bottom of the refill to press your deo stick further.
- You remove the bottom with a twisting movement, then the deodorant stays nice and happy.
In the video below you can see how Linda places a refill.
1a. Place the refill in an empty deo stick, then turn the deo up slightly from the bottom.
1b. Use the deo directly from the packaging by pressing the bottom of the deo up a little bit.
2. Apply or stamp a thin layer of deodorant under your armpits once a day. Make sure you use a small amount of the deo.
3. Let the deodorant soak in for a few minutes before putting on your clothes. Use less of the deo or spread if you see or feel it.
- Do not use the deodorant if you suffer from irritated or damaged skin.
- Due to the high concentration of baking soda, you only need a small amount of the Loveli deodorant. If you use too much, you will quickly use up the deodorant and run the risk of irritation.
- The zinc oxide in the deodorant can leave a light white cast under your armpits. This haze disappears quickly. Do you still see a white haze under your armpits after a few minutes? Then you can use a little less of the deodorant or you can spread it more.
- Stop using the deodorant if you suffer from a rash, irritation or if your skin does not respond well to the deodorant in any other way.
- When your skin has recovered after irritation, you can try the deodorant again. Please note that you only use a thin layer once a day. If applying less does not help, you can try the Sensitive Skin mini. This deodorant is slightly less effective against sweat odors, but is gentler on sensitive skin.
Good to know
- The refill is almost 9 cm high and contains 70 grams of deodorant. This size will last you at least 3 months.
- You can use the refill to refill the 75 ml plastic deodorant stick, or you can use it directly from the package. Plastic-free :-).
- If you used a deodorant with aluminum before this, you may (temporarily) sweat more or smell like sweat. For most people, this passes after a few days and you no longer smell anything. Wash (or scrub) your armpits extra during this period with a mild detergent. And hang in there! Fortunately, the detox only lasts a short time. Read more about detoxing here.
- Wait a while before using the deodorant after you have shaved your armpits or removed hair in another way. If you shave your armpits in the evening, you can use the deodorant again in the morning.
- The deodorant is not soluble in water, so you need a mild detergent to wash your armpits.
- Is your deodorant not running properly or no longer? Then put it in the freezer overnight. Then let it thaw for a while, of course, and it will often do it again :-).
- You can refill your deodorant about 2 to 3 times without any problems. Afterwards, the rotating mechanism of the holder may no longer function smoothly. Then it is better to order a new deodorant stick instead of just a refill.
The Refill Zensei Power XL Rebel Care consists of (in order of quantity): Coconut oil, Sodium bicarbonate, Beeswax, Shea butter, Zinc oxide, Arrowroot powder, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower oil, Sage oil, Perfume (natural), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol. INCI:llol*.Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cera Alba, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Zinc Oxide (Uncoated, Non-Nano), Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Parfum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citrone