Deodorant Sensitive Skin 75 ml
Natural Sensitive Skin deodorant stick without aluminium, especially for sensitive skin. Contains less sodium bicarbonate and extra arrowroot to soften your skin. Due to the addition of zinc oxide, this deodorant also works perfectly against the smell of hormone sweat, emotional sweat and stress sweat.
The Sensitive Skin deo contains no added perfume.
- Does not close off your sweat glands, but immediately neutralizes sweat odor
- With zinc oxide against stress, emotional and hormonal sweat
- Without added perfume
Contents: 75 ml
Specially for sensitive skin
One of the most important components of Loveli deodorants is the natural salt sodium bicarbonate. Sodium bicarbonate works great at neutralizing unwanted odors. Unfortunately, about 2% of people are sensitive to this ingredient, causing them to develop rashes or spots. Do you also have sensitive skin? That doesn’t mean you can forget about using natural deodorants.
The Loveli deodorant Sensitive Skin is still only made from natural ingredients, but contains extra arrowroot to soften the skin. With the essential oil Sandalwood, which not only smells wonderfully soft, but is also anti-inflammatory. Plus the Bergamot essential oil that is antiseptic and gives you a feeling of happiness.
The Loveli deodorant does not close off your skin and sweat glands. This keeps you sweating to eliminate waste products and regulate your body temperature. The deodorant ensures that you do not smell of sweat, but you will continue to sweat because sweating is healthy :-).
Please note: this deodorant is less strong than Loveli’s other deodorants and would recommend to only order it if you are sensitive to sodium bicarbonate.
Zinc oxide for extra protection against stress sweat
The Sensitive Skin deodorant contains zinc oxide to protect you against stress and hormone sweat. This type of sweat is different from sweat caused by heat and exertion. It is thicker and yellower and contains more fatty acids than regular sweat. The bacteria on your skin love these fatty acids. When these bacteria come into contact with the fatty acids in your sweat, odor is created.
Zinc oxide in the Loveli deodorant converts the fatty acids in your sweat into odorless zinc salts before the bacteria can do their work. What makes zinc a twice as strong weapon against sweat odors is that it is also antibacterial! The deodorant means that there are fewer bacteria on your skin that can cause unpleasant sweat odors.
In addition, zinc oxide protects your skin against irritations, just like zinc ointment does for babies.
- Unscrew the cap of the deodorant. You can use the deodorant straight away or turn it up a little from the bottom before using it.
- Apply or stamp a thin layer of deodorant under your armpits once a day. Make sure you always use a small amount of the deodorant.
- Let the deodorant soak in for a few minutes before putting on your clothes. Use less or spread it if you see or feel it.
- Do not use the deodorant if you suffer from irritated or damaged skin.
- Due to the high concentration of baking soda, you only need a small amount of the Loveli deodorant. If you use too much, you will quickly use up the deodorant and run the risk of irritation.
- The zinc oxide in the deodorant can leave a light white cast under your armpits. Dont worry this haze disappears quickly. Do you still see a white haze under your armpits after a few minutes? Then you can use a little less of the deodorant or you can spread it more.
- Stop using the deodorant if you suffer from a rash, irritation or if your skin does not respond well to the deodorant in any other way.
- When your skin has recovered after irritation, you can try the deodorant again. Please note that you only use a thin layer once a day.
Good To Know
- The deodorant is 10 cm high and contains 75 ml of deodorant. This size will last you at least 3 months.
- If you used a deodorant with aluminum before this, you may (temporarily) sweat more or smell like sweat. For most people, this passes after a few days and you no longer smell anything. Wash (or scrub) your armpits extra during this period with a mild detergent. And hang in there! Fortunately, the detox only lasts a short time. Read more about detoxing here.
- Wait a while before using the deodorant after you have shaved your armpits or removed hair in another way. If you shave your armpits in the evening, you can use the deodorant again in the morning.
- The deodorant is not soluble in water, so you need a mild detergent to wash your armpits.
- Is your deodorant not running properly or no longer? Then put it in the freezer overnight. Then let it thaw for a while of course, after it will function as good as new :-).
- You can refill your deodorant about 2 to 3 times without any problems with a refill. Afterwards, the rotating mechanism of the holder may no longer function smoothly. If so, it is better to order a new deodorant stick instead of just a refill.
- The packaging is made of polypropylene (plastic). It can be recycled with the rest of your plastic waste, but it is even more environmentally friendly to refill it with a refill. You can find the refill of the 75 ml deo here.
The Deodorant Sensitive Skin XL consists of (in order of quantity): Coconut oil, Arrowroot powder, Beeswax, Sodium bicarbonate, Shea butter, Zinc oxide, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower oil, Bergamot oil, Sandalwood oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
INCI: Cocos Nucifera Oil, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Cera Alba, Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Zinc Oxide (Uncoated, Non-Nano), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citrus Bergamia Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Oil, Citral*, Limonene *, Linalool*.